1. IFROS is conducting 26th national road safety week, 2015
from 11th to 17th jan 2015
2. Walk for road safety flagged off 11th jan
3. Educational awareness program on road safety was organized in
Kasturba Gandhi College for Women on 12th jan
4. National Youth Movement on Road Safety (NYMROS)
5. Windows to Road Safety
6. Blood Donation Campaign
Methodological approaches towards Road safety.
1. Road Shows.
2. Outdoor Media. (Hoardings, Scrolling Ad Displays, Standees, Banners, Cinema Slides)
3. Electronic Media. (TV Channels, Radio FM)
4. Print Media. (News paper Ads and News Articles)
5. Orientation program by eminent personalities and Govt officials.
6. Mass E-Mailers.
7. Conducting continuous Campaigns in High rate of accidents districts in AP.
8. Educating School children/ College students/ Professionals about road safety and traffic discipline.
9. Breath analyzer ,seat belt convincer and blur goggles etc., for effective understanding of road safety measures.
10. Updating rules & regulations of RTA & Traffic police for road users.
11. Concentration on health & safety of vehicle riders including LMV, HMV drivers by regular conducting of medical camps.
12. Camper Van
13. Burra Katha
14. E-Mailers in Corporates.
15. Street plays by college girls.
16. Leaflets Distribution.
17. Signature Campaign.