- Road Safety Week 2016
- National & International
- WDR & Post Crash Care
- RSW 2016 was organized in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states and the key funder to organize the Rode Safety events was automobile giant "Maruthi Suzuki India Limited., under its CSR Programme. Nevertheless, "Vheedu" an NGO partner upholded the IFROS' events in the state of Andhra Pradesh. In the whole week whole week street plays, flock songs, mass awareness campaigns in the educational institutions, walkathons were organized ; many dignitaries, govt. officials, celebrities, students and mass public attended the programmes.
- In joint collaboration IFROS and Avoid Accident did an advocacy programme and gave presentation to the Supreme Court Committee on Road safety. and gave imperative inputs to the issues concern to;
• Road Safety Week (Fog Safety Week) for the public by the public,
• Making cycles visible on road,
• Made in India seat belt alarming system,
• Under run bars and rear end crashes
• National ambulance code,
• National emergency management system, and
• National helmet code.
- • Incorporated IANRS (Indian Alliance of NGOs on Road Safety) and organized its 1st general body meeting in the New Delhi; This alliance is initially started with 8 NGOs as its members.
• Did diminutive research on Black Spots at national level and gave feedback to local authorities and concern legislative member of that area.
• Superintended as a private eye on the road safety projects which were funded by World Bank and gave the inputs about their delivery mechanism to the world bank through 3Star Collation.
- World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims was organized in collation with transport department of Lucknow and launched an online portal named "Wall of Remembrance" a sister concern project of Post Crash Care Foundation.
- Took an initiative to incorporate Post Crash Care Foundation, under section 8 of Companies Act, 2013. the main maxim of the foundation is to improve emergency service system in India, instigate on immediate post-crash response in the golden hour-platinum minutes, monitoring collision investigation capability, etc.